Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~Don Herrold

It always amazes me when I see a new baby.  The way they smell, feel and how they fit so perfectly into their mother's arms.  And it was in his mother's arms where we started our photo shoot of 20 day old Traeden.  I told Ashley and Mike - or better known as Mommy and Daddy - that this was meant to be a relaxing experience for them and baby Traeden.  Whatever they need to do in order to keep him happy is okay with me.  So if we're in the middle of naked baby shots - my favourite shots - and he needs to be rocked, fed or snuggled - go right ahead.  Happy babies make wonderful photos.  Traeden's first photo shoot comfortably took place in his home, with all his amazing baby things around.  When Ashley needed to change Traeden, I snooped around his room and found some wonderful little toys and gifts to shoot.  When Daddy needed to spend a few quiet moments with his new son, I snapped away like the paparazzi and captured some amazing moments between a man and his boy.  Please enjoy some of my favourites from Traeden's first photo session. 

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

 For more photos, visit  for more photos visit
http://www.greenapplephotography.ca/event/traeden/UzgbkJ0NO0bjc

No comments:

Post a Comment