Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, April 2, 2012

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se." Charles Eames

There are connections we make, with people in our lives, that somehow constantly come back to us.

I had booked a maternity shoot for March and after communicating via email, the mom-to-be and I discovered that we had several connections to one another.  One of her good friends was my next-door neighbour when I was growing up and we both attended her wedding.  Mom-to-be is my cousin's personal trainer.  Her Uncle was my boss at my first part-time job (at a candy and cookie store - yummy).  And as I was unloading my gear from the car, I ran into another client of mine on the street.

I always find it interesting how this works and often we don't even know about it.  Social media now allows us to find out who knows who and how they are connected.  But it  is the real, face to face connections that enrich our lives.

K and D,  Thank you for welcoming me into your home.  It was one of the funnest (yes I said funnest) shoots I've had. ever.  D, you made me and K laugh the entire time.  Although I think I caught her rolling her eyes more than me.  K you look amazing with your little baby bump!  It was a pleasure to photograph you as you make the transition to mommy!  Can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl.  Only a month (or so) to go!!!

Please enjoy a few of my favourite images.


  To see more of my favourites, please visit


No comments:

Post a Comment