Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Do all things with love." Og Mandino

Derek answered the door while his beautiful wife got ready for our session.  The baby was calm, asleep (just how I like it) and comfortable in her new home.  I quickly set up my on-the-go studio, while Derek gazed at his new daughter.  A whole new world has been revealed to Derek and Kristy - through the eyes of their daughter.  The bliss, joy, and love that they never knew possible.  Our newborn session was flawless and a perfect addition to the maternity shoot we had six weeks earlier.  Their little bundle was sound asleep the entire time and happy to let me move her into whatever place I needed to get some amazing shots.

Kristy and Derek,  your daughter is an absolute angel.  It was so wonderful to see you again and photograph your family.  Can't wait to visit in a few months to see how much she has grown and changed!

Please enjoy a few of my favourite shots.  A special thanks to Snicklefritz Knits for the adorable hats and blankets for the shoot.











No comments:

Post a Comment